Instagram

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Swatch Alert! Testing my new colors!

Hey guys!  I finally got the swatch post together (although I don't know what took me so long--it's a relatively short post!)

If you read my latest haul post or watched the haul video, you'll know that I recently bought six new polishes!  Since that post, I also bought two more, which were on sale at my local grocery store (Shop Rite).  I swatched those as well as all of my colors from my Sallybeauty.com haul.

So, here we go!
First off, here's the swatch video if you're interested:



Okay, now on to the photos!  My two new colors, from Wet N Wild, were on sale for $1.99 each at my grocery store.
Both are Wet N Wild Fast Dry.  Left: 'The Gold & the Beautiful', a clear polish LOADED with gold glitter, right: '9.0.2.1.Orange' a sheer orange with goldish-orange glitter.

Swatches:
Thumb to pinky: Orly 'Bailamos', China Glaze 'Cha Cha Cha', China Glaze 'Exotic Encounters'(this was used as a comparison to see the color difference between that and the next one-they look almost the same in the bottle but you can tell the difference on the finger.), Finger Paints 'Go Van Gogh', and Finger Paints 'Sketch N Etch'.
Pinky to thumb: Wet N Wild '9.0.2.1.Orange', Wet N Wild 'The Gold & The Beautiful', China Glaze 'Hook and Line', China Glaze 'Mahogany Magic', and China Glaze 'Mahogany Magic' topped with Wet N Wild 'The Gold & the Beautiful'.  I think the thumb is my favorite look I tested.  It's SO glittery and gorgeous!


That's it for now...hope you guys enjoyed!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment