Instagram

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Haul/Swatches Combo #2! Dollar Tree & Rite Aid

Hey guys!  Another weekend has passed and of course it was another weekend of shopping!  I went to Rite Aid and Dollar Tree and bought a few new polishes.  I actually went to a different Dollar Tree than the one I usually go to, and I'm SO glad I did because they had a ton of different stuff!

Swatch photos are at the bottom of the post.
Here's the haul video:


And the colors: (swatches at the bottom of the post)
Left: Wet n Wild 'Sunny Side Up', a light/medium orange creme finish...almost the color of a creamsicle! Right: Wet n Wild 'Rain Check', a shimmery bluish-purplish-gray.  Just gorgeous.  Both were 99 cents each at Rite Aid.
Left: Wet n Wild 'Blue Moon', a very dark blue with a shimmer of blue and almost green.  It's probably my favorite one I picked up this weekend and the photos/video do NOT do it justice. (99 cents at Rite Aid).  Right: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Himalayan Blue', a lovely sky blue creme finish.  I got this one at Dollar Tree ($1).  I've seen these in other stores and I could have sworn I saw it for $1.99 but one of my Youtube subscribers told me they retail in some places for $8! So my $1 purchase was definitely a steal!
Left: Sinful Colors striper 'Flower Girl', a gold glitter nail art striper ($1.99, Rite Aid).  Right: Color Mates striper, 'Red'...creative! Shall I describe? It's red LOL ($1, Dollar Tree)
Left: Color Mates striper 'Purple Shimmer'...again with the creativity! It's a shimmery purple lol.  Center: Color Mates striper 'Glitter Lites', a silver glitter with both large and small glitters...so pretty!  Right: Color Mates striper 'Opal Glitter', basically a clear polish with some gold-tinted glitter in it.  It's a very subtle glitter and looks gorgeous over my current manicure (see my previous post).  All of these were $1 at Dollar Tree.
 I also picked up these little seed beads for nail art.  I've seen these all over Youtube but never saw any in my local Dollar Tree...but the other local one I went to had a ton of different designs!  There were little sequins and such, but I chose the seed beads to start out with.  I've never used anything like these for nail art so I'm pretty excited! ($1, Dollar Tree)



And the swatches:
Thumb: Color Mates striper 'Red' & Sinful Colors striper 'Flower Girl'; Index: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Himalayan Blue'; Middle: Wet n Wild 'Blue Moon'; Ring: Wet n Wild 'Rain Check'; Pinky: Wet n Wild 'Sunny Side Up'
Thumb: Color Mates striper 'Purple Shimmer' & Color Mates striper 'Glitter Lites'; Index: Color Mates striper 'Opal Glitter'



That's all I've got for you today, stay tuned for my next pink nail art tutorial for Breast Cancer Awareness month - I've got one or two more pink manicures before I do my Halloween stuff!

Thanks for reading&watching, I hope you enjoyed!  I'll see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment