Instagram

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Latest manicure! Simple pink with glitter accent (Breast Cancer Awareness #2)

Hey guys! Just wanted to share a quick manicure with you today. I started this manicure with one coat of Nutra Nail Bulletproof Strengthening Formula. Then I added one coat of my Seche Clear basecoat followed by two coats of Avon's 'Retro Rose'. Once that was totally dry, I painted some glitter (Colormates striper in 'Opal Glitter') on my accent nail. I finished with my Seche Vite top coat. It came out looking so cute! I love this new glitter I bought!

I've been working on some ideas for more pink nail art tutorials for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I just bought some little seed beads so I'll be experimenting with those. Also, look out for my latest haul which I put on YouTube yesterday and I'll probably post up here tonight.
Thanks for reading, I'll see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment