Instagram

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dollar Tree haul!!! Nail polish for $1.00!!!

Hey guys!  I have another haul for you today!  I stopped into my local Dollar Tree and I was so pleasantly surprised to find a TON of nail polish in the beauty aisle!  I spent $5 and got 6 new polishes...SO worth it since the regular price of Orly and China Glaze is at least $6 each.  And I won't feel bad tossing them if they're junk.  Anyway, here's the haul:



Photos:
L.A. Colors Color Craze.  Left: 'Circuits', a creme finish black, right: 'Phenomena', a beautiful fuschia color.  This photo makes it look more pink than fuschia so I took a closer picture, below.
You can definitely see the fuschia color in this one.
Both of these are Color Mates.  Left: 'Metallic Blue' (creative, huh? Do I even need to describe this one? LOL), right: nail art striper in 'Cocoa', a medium brown perfect for fall.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails.  These were in a 2-pack for $1...can't get much better than that!  Left: 'Sheer Vanilla', a creamy beige; right: 'Teal-y Cool', a GORGEOUS teal-ish green-ish glitter polish.  It's got some teal, green, gold, and turquoise glitter in it and it's absolutely my favorite one I bought today.  I took another photo with no flash (below) so you can see the glitter.
Here you can see the gold, teal, and turqouise glitter.  In the bottle, it looks like a sheer greenish-teal base so I'm curious to do some swatching and see what it really looks like!


That's all for now...hope you all enjoyed!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment