Instagram

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Haul/swatches combo!

Hey guys!  I spent all weekend shopping and, of course, I had to pick up a few new polishes!

Here's the haul/swatch video.  I'd suggest you watch it because (silly me) I forgot to take photos of the swatches!  Shame!  But I did take pics of the polishes which I'll include in this post as well.


And the colors:
Left: L.A. Colors 'Treasure Island', a sheer teal base with blue and green glitter. ($1, Dollar Tree)  Right: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 'Rock Bottom', a shimmery purple. ($1.92, Wal-Mart)
Left: Wet n Wild 'Caribbean Frost', a shimmery teal. (99 cents, Shop Rite--yes, the grocery store!)  Right: Wet n Wild 'Tickled Pink', a soft baby pink. (99 cents, Rite Aid)
Left: Sinful Colors 'A Slice To Go', a hot pink nail art striper. ($1.99, Rite Aid)  Right: Sinful Colors 'Love Me', a clear polish striper loaded with pink, purple, and turquoise glitter. ($1.99, Rite Aid)


That's all for now, but stay tuned for more hauls, swatches, and nail art...I've already bought two more polishes this week and the weekend is coming up so of course there will be more LOL

Thanks for watching/reading!  I hope you enjoyed :)  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment